OCBC Cycle 2018 is Singapore’s premier cycling event which will be held at the Singapore Sports Hub on 5th and 6th May 2018.
Join us as a volunteer to not only make new friends, but at the same time experience the first-hand excitement of working behind the scenes at a huge sporting event. Your dedication and energy will play a critical part in the success of OCBC Cycle and more importantly in delivering a wonderful and unforgettable experience to 8,000 participants, their families and friends.
Volunteering Dates: 3rd – 6th May 2018
- Limited Edition OCBC Cycle 2018 Volunteer T-shirt
- Electronic Certificate of Appreciation
- Meals and Refreshments
- Community Involvement Program (CIP) hours (If applicable)
- Transport Allowance of $20
On top of that, volunteering provides your students with an opportunity to:
- Make new friends who share similar interests
- Broaden their social circle
- Gain first-hand experience of working behind the scenes of a large-scale sporting event
- Foster teamwork, improve communication and problem-solving skills
Click here to register now!
If you have any enquiries or would like to register your students as a group, please feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6814 0425. Alternatively, you may visit our event website at https://ocbccycle.com/
OCBC Cycle 2018