Name of Event : A Good Day Out
Description of Event :
- Organised by TOTE Board , celebrating 30 years of giving
- Shan You has a booth to sell our merchandise and promote our agency.
Purpose of our involvement :
- Shan You has been creating social impact since 1995 with our main social cause into advocating for better mental health and promoting overall well-being of all in the society. Despite of years of service, there are still many out there who do not know about our cause.
- The event will help to boost the awareness , allowing for more who are in need of our services to benefit ( eg the elderly, the destitute, the disadvantaged families) and also to help us raise funds through the sale of our merchandise.
Scope of Volunteers Duties :
- Help to create awareness of Shan You (giving our brochure, sharing on our services)
- Help in the Sale of our merchandise – Shan You Happiness Rice Pack
- Help in logistics (eg bring the items from the car park to The Meadow , and bring the items back to Shan You office after the event)
Skills Needed :
- Comfortable in engaging with public
- Passionate about contributing for a social good
No of Volunteers Needed :
- 3 per shift
Volunteer Shift :
- Shift 1 : 9am to 3pm.
- Shift 2 : 2.30 to 8.30pm
Other Details :
- Volunteers will be provided with a brief through email covering information about the agency, the services provided, the location etc.
- Volunteers will be given CIP hours if required ( only upon completion of full volunteer shift)
- Meals will be given to volunteers ( only vegetarian meal available)
- No transport allowance will be given or reimburse
- Letter of appreciation will only be given to volunteers who have clocked 10 service hours with our agency
- Registration from now till 8 Feb 2018.
10 Feb 2018
The Meadows, Gardens by the Bay
Sign Up/Contact Details :
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with : (1) your name (2) age (3) preferred shift and ( 4) Other Information :
For more information on Shan You :