is Singapore’s premier cycling event which will be held at the Singapore Sports Hub on 18th and 19th November 2017.
Join us as a volunteer to not only make new friends, but at the same time experience the first-hand excitement of working behind the scenes at a huge sporting event. Your dedication and energy will play a critical part in the success of OCBC Cycle and more importantly in delivering a wonderful and unforgettable experience to 8,000 participants, their families and friends.
Volunteering Dates: 16th – 19th November 2017
- · Limited Edition OCBC Cycle 2017 Volunteer T-shirt
- · Electronic Certificate of Appreciation
- · Meals and Refreshments
- · Community Involvement Program (CIP) hours (If applicable)
- · Transport Allowance of $20
On top of that, volunteering provides your students with an opportunity to:
- · Make new friends who share similar interests
- · Broaden their social circle
- · Gain first-hand experience of working behind the scenes of a large-scale sporting event
- · Foster teamwork, improve communication and problem-solving skills
Volunteer registration is open online now at https://ocbccycle.com/
Should you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 6814 0425. Alternatively, you may visit our event website at https://ocbccycle.com/.
OCBC Cycle 2017